Guys I was there. It was amazing.
Our seats were as far away as possible but I still danced the whole time. Bey didn’t sing as much, but danced a TON and Jay sang a few things off his new album, but really played the crowd favorites, which was nice.
- Bey singing the Justin Timberlake part of “Holy Grail”
- Bey singing the Mr Hudson part on “Forever Young” which then turned into into “Halo” and then back into “Forever Young”
- “Love on Top” because it’s my fave.
- “CRAZY IN LOVE”
- Jay ignoring the supposed beef with Kanye and doing his own verse of “Paris” and part of Ye’s verse as well
- Video from the Carter wedding, video of Baby Blue, video of old school Bey and Jay
- “99 Problems”
- “Drunk in Love”
- The intro to “Lucifer” that became “No Church in the Wild”
- “Countdown” playing during one of the MANY video montages
The worst thing ever:
- Getting out of MetLife Stadium on NJTransit with 30,000 other people